Friday 4 January 2013

IM BACK! & Competition Time!!

Heey Guys!!

First things first.. i owe you all a big thank you for staying subscribed and for following me all this time even without me uploading views or blogging at all! Sooo Sorry :( ...I tell you why in this video. Good news is im back!! And im in it for the long run! Sadly im starting from scratch with zero subscribers.. But that doesn't bother me because i loooove making videos for you guys! All of my old videos were wiped so if there were any previous ones you would like me to re-record feel free to ask me, and i will also shout you out to say thanks! If you guys are starting up a new channel like me, then please do send me the link because i would love to see it! There are hundreds and thousands of Beauty Gurus out there and its hard to get noticed. Were in this together guys!!! Good luck for the competition and ill C U Soon!

Siana
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment